Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a day, and it's not over yet.

Well. I worked despite it all.

1. Thea got featured on the doll site main page. This is a distinct honor.
I was kinda over the moon.

then...

2. My daughter called me around 1:30 to inform me her house severely burned. The best we can say is that she and her daughter did not suffer
any bodily harm and even the dog, Dutch, was rescued. I am sad because
I do not live close enough to just pop over and give her comfort. She says
that the town will give them emergency housing and clothing. I am reserving
myself some time to get down there, anyway.

3. Two hours later, my new Professional Heavy Duty Singer showed up and it is marvelous. Even though I feel lousy and sad about Shir, the machine
lived up to my memories of really, really wanting one when I gave sewing classes at JoAnne Fabrics.

4. The rest of the painting mediums and more clay and supplies showed up just now as the sun is setting on this weird day.

5. I said it's not over, because I am going to WIN the lottery tonight.

I'm convinced, because it was such a topsey-turvy day.

See you soon,

Dal

No comments:

Post a Comment