Friday, February 4, 2011

I think I fixed the comments problem

You have been telling me you have made comments and then when you log
back on, they are gone. I hope I fixed the settings so we can all see
your comments.

Just for an update, the doll was very well received in the doll group. I am
happy about that. And... I have five more planned. I have all the fabric
and other supplies, a very good pattern and gonna get started. Oh and I
got a pair of the BEST kind of hemostats. I'll post a picture of them
when I get them. They were shipped out today. They have an offset 45 degree handle and tiny grabbers at the end of an 8" shaft, which only open at the end and only about a quarter inch, so they are perfect for grabbing tiny fingers tips inside a long doll arm. The next five dolls are going to have bare arms, so this should be a very good tool addition.

Talk to you soon and will have pics soon, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment