Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wasting no time getting a new doll ready

Ok. Seems like this is becoming a compulsion. I got the sketch proportions done on an envelope of junk mail...I got the skin made, including her hands
and feet... I made the head over a plastic xmas ball with La Doll paperclay...and begged, really BEGGED, James to get the #14 electrical wire for me out of the basement (it was easy, really, lol)...and just went about
business to get her going... I am not sure if she is going to be Kortney
or if she is going to be Prissy. I will have to wait till I start painting
her cloth over her face (which, putting the cloth over her clay features is the next step). Here's pictures:

1 comment:

  1. You simply amaze me! She looks great and I can't wait to see her completed! I so enjoy watching your work unfold on the blog! I want to see you capture her spirit!!

    ReplyDelete