Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Wild, Wonderful and Crazy Stuff....

First off, I got an amazing stash of fabric from a local upholstery shop keeper, who makes
bears herself... and who understands the value of a rich array of trims, scraps of opulent
fabrics of silk of all kinds, failles, tissues, shantungs, Japanese kimono panels, dupion and
just about any kind of fancy weaves you can imagine! I am so grateful to her and because
of this tremendous gift, I have had to re-think the dressing of my three finished, bare-naked
dolls. This is proving maddening and manic and all the fun of creativity I could possible have!
Someone said "too much of a good thing?" to which I say.... there's never enough!!! LOL

Secondly!!!! The universe must be smiling upon me, because my daughter and son in law, Shirlene and Greg have GIVEN me a 2005 Dodge Stratus in amazing condition and I LOVE it!!!!!


I expect photos up soon because some of my work is due by Thursday. I have a healthy start
without going too, too nuts... (or at least more crazy than I already am) ;-D


So. Life is good. fat. rich... and I am happy and grateful. I wish everyone a special holiday,
too, because Life IS good, fat and rich and we deserve happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment