Friday, April 1, 2011

The Manipulator meets her match

I decided I wanted to make a horse and rider as my next project. I would have no problem
with the rider...The horse is another matter...

Well!!! after six attempts, each with its own special tweak, I finally came up with
a workable pattern for the head. Goodness knows, now, what lays in store for the body.

I have a pic of those nostrils. The eyes are just penciled in at this time. But those nostrils
and lower lip, I think I manipulated finally.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you do have the head looking quite handsome already.......Love it!! I am sure the rest will be just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... Heidi, my most loyal commenter, I finally 'guessed' how to comment back to you... ha...
    Google Chrome just opened up a dialog box and away we go!

    This horse is about to become a pony. And I got
    two needle stabs. One plunge in each thumb!

    ReplyDelete